Sunday, August 10, 2014

#glitteraddict

I love anything shiny and glittery as much as the next girl, but this year I went glitter crazy. I am not the least bit sorry about it....even though I did have to apologize to the janitor for my mess! 

My first project to glitterfy was my bathroom passes. Our school is so small that typically I don't use passes...this year I'm doing it a bit different though--super excited! 

Materials: 
Mod Podge
Big letters 
Glitter 
Sponge brushes 

I started with an even layer of Mod Podge and sprinkled with glitter. 


From there I let it dry over night. In the morning I put another layer of Mod Podge on top witha sponge brush. 


A short day later and these beautiful little gems were kid friendly! 


Now, I don't let my kids take passes to
the bathroom. Instead they place the pass of their desks. This avoids lost passes and unwashed hands touching them. I did the same routine with lady bugs last year....we named them our bathroom bugs! 

I also glittered up a frame for my birthday bulliten! By the end of the day I wanted to put glitter on everything! {and I practically did unintentionally!!} 


What have you made for your room so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment