Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Chalk Board Headings

This year I decided to do a theme in my room. In the past it has just been tons of colors and {let's face it} kinda chaotic looking. Since I have the same kiddos this year as last, I decided to give them a grown up, sophisticated room. This summer I started obsessing over making my room perfect, and I fell in love with how clean and beautiful the chalk board theme looked. {See "Peek into my Room" tab to see the full classroom.}

I ended up buying a pack on TPT for most of my things, but some things were in the pack that I wished were...so I decided to make them myself! :)

I made focus wall headers for reading, math, science, and sight words. I also made mini-headers for things like vocabulary, objectives, spelling, and sight words. They are great to just print, cut, and laminate! The kids even complimented me on them!

Here are what they look like so far:



 
Some other headings in my pack are:
-Vocabulary
-Spelling
-Sight words
-"Our Word Wall" heading
 
What do you think?!...This year has awoken the crafter and creator in me and..not gonna lie...I am lovin' it!
 
What is your classroom theme this year?
 
Grab your copy from my TPT store HERE!
Feedback is encouraged and adored!  


No comments:

Post a Comment