Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Day Erin Condren Stepped Up My Game



So I woke up yesterday morning and just had this feeling I should stop at the mailbox before work...I am SO glad I did because I had this pretty little box waiting for me! I call it "The Day Erin Condren Stepped Up My Game".

When I first started looking at Erin Condren I thought "Holy Moly! I love to organize, but that is WAY too much to spend". Well...I quickly found a way to justify the purchase, and I am so happy I did.

From the first sight I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. The box itself was colorful and bright. Then I got to work and ripped it open... to my surprise...
even the wrapping INSIDE the box was beautiful! 
{It is just like Christmas in July :D}



I chose the colorful cover with "Miss Caraballo" and the years on the front. The cover is hard and sturdy. I am not worried at all about it getting ruined or bent in my teacher bag or purse. The spiral bounding is thick also. I highly doubt it will ruin. Overall, the front and material is a 5/5 for me. I LOVE it! The "Make Everyday a Happyday" is a removable bookmark to use! 


Along with my planner, they sent me stickers and lists with my name, as well as $10 off my next purchase. 



Here are some other of my favorite pages for you to peek at:

{Monthly Calendars---Here is where I write my personal and fitness goals. I also add my blog goals and personal reminders}

{Lesson Planner}

{Checklists or Gradebook}

In the planner there is a page for anything you can think of as a teacher. One of my favorite is the motivational quote on each page. It is great for those days that are usually healed by chocolate and coffee. 
{Example of 1 of the many quotes throughout the planner}

I was torn between the life planner or the teacher planner. I have always had a personal planner, but I am glad I went with the teacher planner. I am able to fit everything from personal life, blog life, and school life in one place. There are calendars for everything and it is brightly labled. I even have an area for personal, fitness and career goals. It is amazing what I am able to do with it! 

It is the little things in life that make me happy and organizational planners happens to be on my happy list. If you are on the fence of getting this for a planner...DO IT. It is well worth the money and I know I will be buying another next year and as Christmas Gifts. 

I hope this helps in any worries you may have in making the purchase. Over here, I am no regrets and all smiles. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment