Monday, August 18, 2014

Meet the Teacher Linky Party

Hi there! 
My name is Megan and I am a twenty-something teacher in Arizona. I recently moved here from a suburb outside of Chicago. I am a fur mama to Phil and a second grade teacher at a small charter in Scottsdale. I taught first grade here last year and a year in Tucson. When I am not teaching I love to do yoga or shop. I also love to lounge in my pajamas, read, and watch Netflix.. {Who doesn't?!}

I always found myself browsing and obsessively reading blogs. It inspired me to start making my own resources and join the blog universe. I have fallin' in love with it! That is how Cardigans and Caffeine {2 of my lovely obesssions} was born!

Now a little more about me... :)


 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
Some of my favorite things are..
Coffee. Yoga. Shopping. Naps. Reading. Harry Potter. Sephora.

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

If I wasn't a teacher, I would want to be an addiction counselor. I started to pursue it last year, but the price tag and leaving teaching didn't seem right to me. 

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Loyal. Organized. Happy.
 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I don't need a summer break!"
 

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

My super power would be to never have to touch dishes again. That is my one chore that I just can not stand to do. My boyfriend and I have played "rock,paper, scissors" numerous times to see who has to do them. I win 9 times out of 10. :) 

 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

"Life is not about the destination, it is about the journey." :) 
 

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

Hmmm...anything by any of my favorite boy-bands of the 90's...Nsync..Backstreet..2gether {Yah..remember them?!}
 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

I am definitely a morning person. Getting up is not my favorite, but once I get my coffee in me, I am ready to conquer the day!...ever try CoCoCafe? Coconut water with a shot of expresso...It is ahh-mazing and my secret morning weapon. ;)
 

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

Something you might not know about me is I have played the cello since I was in 4th grade! I love it. I was lucky enough to have a parent rent me one last year to show my class what it is and play with them. I was so grateful! 
 
I am very new to the blogging world, but I am loving every minute of it! :)
 
 ************************************************************************

Head on over to Falling Into First to meet all the other teacher bloggers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment