Monday, July 14, 2014

To Erin Condren...or not to Erin Condren


To Erin Condren...or not to Erin Condren...that seems to be my question of the week. 

I admit...I am a little OCD in the organizing and planning department. I actually enjoy color coordinating and making lists--something my other half probably will never understand. With that being said, I take my teacher planner very seriously. ;)

I have seen and read tons of things about this so-called amazing teacher planner Erin Condren has but $60! My goodness...I have a hard time buying a cardigan on clearance at Target, let alone justify this purchase! 

I need to hear more...and from teachers, like me, who want to make the jump or have made this jump. 

Is it worth the money? 
Have you tried Plum Paper Designs?

I have this beautiful design sitting in the cart waiting for me to click "submit order", but having the typical buyers remorse and guilt of splurging it getting to me! 

What do you all use for your weekly plans and organization?

Update:
I decided to give it a try. Check back soon to see my review! 
Want to order some of Erin Condren's goodies? Use the code below for $10 off your first order! {Totally wish I had this coupon when I bought one!!}

Copy and paste into your browser:  https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/megancaraballo0217




No comments:

Post a Comment