Thursday, July 2, 2015

Currently

Hi all! 

Happy July! Can you believe it is almost the 4th already?! :) 

I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this month's linky! 



Currently...I am...

Listening to...Criminal Minds via the beautiful Netflix. Holy Guacamole...how did I not know about this show before?! This show has been consuming my mornings...and afternoons...and mayyybe nights. Don't judge. :) What are you all Netflixing?

Loving...sleeping in! Finally! Oh, finally! I can't sleep in and not get up at 6:00am. Such a glorious feeling.

Thinking...about the 4th! I have no plans yet, but I love this time of year, and I am hoping for fireworks, BBQ, and a tan.

Wanting...to find out where we are moving! My fiance has been gone since April. He is at a training academy for the FAA for Air Traffic Control. We don't find out where we are moving until August 4th! Can you believe that?!...

that leads to....

Needing...to find a job! But I can't until I find out where we move! So frustrating.

and I am an All-Star at organizing. :) I love labeling, post-its, color coordinating..anything! It is kinda silly, but I find it fun!

What are you all currently up to?!



9 comments:

  1. That would frustrating, not knowing where you are going. Maybe it will be some place that just started school and they need teachers because they have more kids than expected. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your post! Move where I live!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have flown through four seasons of Haven on Netflix this summer. I had never heard of it until last month.

    Good luck with the job hunt! I hope you find out soon where you are going.

    Adventures Teaching 4th
    http://adventuresinteaching4thgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping in is my favorite thing!!! I am thoroughly enjoying it! I also love, love, love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm binge-watching Criminal Minds, as well! I've actually seen most of the episodes, but I wanted to watch it from the beginning. Seriously, what did we do before Netflix?!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Criminal Minds! Your blog is so cute too! Where are you hoping you get to move too? Good luck!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Brother-in-law completed his training for Air Traffic Control and he and his wife moved to Seattle, WA. They love it there! I've lived in AZ my whole life and am finally moving out of state. Super Scary!! Where would you like to move?
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl... do I feel you! My husband is active duty army. We just moved from Alaska to Georgia and then who knows where to next. It's a crazy life for sure, but I wouldn't trade it. Finding a job can be stressful. I'm due in September so I'll be staying home with our baby girl for the year. I'm jealous of your all star talent... I need to be better at that for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Megan! Found your blog from the "Currently" link. I just wanted to leave you a comment and tell you that your blog is adorable! I hope everything goes great with your next move and that you find a job quickly. I'm sure you will!!!

    I'm a new follower :)
    Amy
    Follow me over at Home

    ReplyDelete