Monday, June 22, 2015

Dare to Dream


Hi all!

It is week two of the Teacher's Pay Teacher's Seller Challenge...and I am loving it! Not only do I get to do this on my summer break, but I get to enjoy my coffee and watch Spice World while doing it...Yes...Spice World is on TV right now. I was NOT about to pass that up! (Fun Fact: They were my first concert ever.) 

This week was "Dare to Dream". Our job was to dare to dream what we want in our future. 

1. Stationary focus on TPT: I LOVE making products for TPT, but I have this real passion for creating stationary, organizational products, cards, ect. My dream is to focus my TPT store on stationary because quite honestly, I do not know where else to start! 

I started with practicing for my wedding...

I started with making our invites for the wedding party! I LOVED doing this. :) I am also designing my wedding invites, RSVPS, and Save The Dates. 


2. Pay off debt and finish my masters...prettyyyyyy obvious. Who wouldn't want this?!

3. STOP...Collaborate and listen! :)

I want to branch out my collaboration experience with other women and bloggers around the world. I LOVE meeting new blogger friends. I have some pretty awesome friendships because of collaboration.

What are your dreams?


18 comments:

  1. Good luck on finishing your masters! That is a huge accomplishment and a lot of work! Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I love your blog's name!
    I'd love to branch out more and collaborate to improve my TpT business as well! Good luck on your journey!

    Bryce
    The Teaching Texan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bryce,
      Thank you! Cardigans and caffeine sums up my life! HaHa! Good luck on your journey as well!

      Delete
  3. Cute wedding party invites! Everyone needs cute and fun stationary to stay organized, especially teachers. Good luck following your dreams!
    www.pocketofpreschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie!
      I love messing around with patterns to make new stationary! Summer is great time for us all to start on our dreams!

      Delete
  4. LOVE your dream to start a stationary business!!! They are SO cute!!! I completley agree about the collaboration part! I've loved *meeting* new teachers from all around the world in this little journey!
    Chandra @ Teaching with Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is amazing how we can all "meet" with all the awesome social media tools! It is pretty amazing! :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, let me start by saying that I LOVE your blog name. And your "about me." I think we might be kindred spirits. :) Your goals are great… I hope you achieve them all, especially that Master's! Good luck!

    ~Leslie
    The Tally Tales

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards for your groomsman!! How awesome are they!! I love that you are here in Arizona too! I would love to get together and collaborate!! I totally understand your desire to want o pay off debt too!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Another Arizonian!? :D I think a blogger meet up is in order. :)

      Delete
  8. LOVE the dream about collaboration! I'd love to attend a blogger meet-up and I'm sooo jealous of everyone going to Vegas! :)

    Janet
    Mrs. D's Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am super jealous too! I wanted to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so obsessed with stationary! I can totally relate to your dream of just designing stationary, invites, etc. What a goal! Good luck with your goals, and let me know if you upload some stationary. I'd definitely be interested in checking it out!

    ReplyDelete