Monday, July 27, 2015

Wedding Series: My Planner

So as you all know I am recently engaged! If you want to see the story of the engagement you can go to this post here!
I decided I was going to do a wedding series on the blog to share my experience planning and all the fun that goes into engagement bliss!



One of the first things I bought, naturally, is a planner for me to rely on for planning the wedding. I had no idea how many different types of wedding planners there were out there! I decided to go with the trusted Erin Condren. I already own her Life Planner and Teacher Planner so I figured "why not?!".

I opted for the ready-to-ship option. That gave me a standard cover but a code on the inside to order a personalized one when I want. just like her other planners it is a heavy-duty cover with beautiful color. 

(Cover photo) 


The cover is sturdy, removable, and has a beautiful quote! 


On the inside is where I keep our engagement cards. My plans for this planner is to be something we can look back at, so I know the cards are safe here! I used the EC clips. 


Next...the calendar! I marked our proposal day, announcements, timelines, and any appointment wedding related. 


Obviously Erin didn't forget a notes section! Here are some other inside peeks: 








I can't tell you how organized and the sense of relief this planner has given me. I am one obsessed follower of anything Erin Condren. :)

What other planners do you recommend for the teacher bride? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a bit about your Erin Condren wedding planner! I am obsessed with her teacher planners and have always thought I'd grab myself one of her wedding planners when the time presents itself ;) Best wishes for your wedding planning!

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete