Monday, October 27, 2014

Vegan Pizza Puffs

Recently my doctor took me off everything good in life...and by everything I mean EVERYTHING.
No...gluten, soy, dairy, peanut butter, shellfish, pork, red meat, oranges (yes oranges...?), and certain sugars. 

This has been a fun adjustment. {sense the sarcasm?}

So here is my first attempt at pizza puffs I can actually eat...

Ingredients:

1. Gluten free pizza dough or dinner rolls--try Whole Foods! 
2. Pizza toppings...I used just green olives in mine. The pictures show my non-vegan boyfriend's chose of toppings. 
3. Organic pizza sauce
4. Diaya Mozzarella shreds


First, I flatted the rolls and added the cheese. I then topped it with what we wanted in our puffs. Mine just had green olives. 

Above is shown with my boyfriend's choice of toppings: pepperoni and black olives. 

NOTE: Out of each tube of rolls, I got about 6-7 puffs. 

From there, roll up the dough nice and snug. 

Last, bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes!

Super easy!
Super yummy! 


I served mine with a bruchetta salad and pizza sauce for dipping. Both sauces & dressing are vegan and organic. The salad dressing is a vegan cesar dressing from Whole Foods. 

Salad:
Chopped tomato, onion and basil with olive oil over a bead of spinach. 
I added some of the Daiya shreds for some cheese. 

How do you solve your pizza cravings? 




No comments:

Post a Comment