Thursday, June 18, 2015

Makeover Madness

Hi all!

Long time no blog! :)

Have you heard the word?...there is an awesome TPT Seller Challenge going on right now! This is being put on four beautiful teachers who are helping other grow their business.

I decided to join in on the fun and maybe...just mayyyybbeeeee....got a little crazy with it?

Week ones challenge is "Makeover Madness"...Here is what I did to amp up a couple of products I already have:


Okay...this was my FIRST EVER product...see how yucky is was? I was just learning and that is CLEAR. I amped it up by putting in a more neutral background and more appealing fonts. 


I was in a massive glitter phase in January. This explains the beautiful glitter background...not very kid friendly and kinda BLaH if I do say so myself. My new version is mermaid and seaside theme and much more adorable. 


This was another ugly "I just started making products" product. A new boarder and come better fonts...and to me looks much more appealing. 

How often do you change your items? "Yay!" for having something to do this summer now with this challenge! :D 




6 comments:

  1. Love your makeovers! Excited to find your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeovers! I also love your blog design - especially the coffee mug stain on the top. :)

    Kristin
    School and the City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristin! Those coffee rings are cleaned up daily around my house! Haha! :)

      Delete