Monday, June 23, 2014

Organization and a Face Lift

No, no....not an actual face lift....


I am an avid blog follower of other teachers, fitness and foodies, and of course fashion...I visit these blogs and just love all the layouts, colors, designs, and personalities that come through the pages. I realize that I am just starting in the blog world, but I also realized I had no idea how to design my page. 

After reaching out and doing some research, I have hired a blog designer to up my esthetic game. She has been hard at work designing and making my blog what I have always dreamed. I can't wait to reveal it in August! 


Well...I am three weeks into summer and have been hard at work catching up on my favorite shows and working here and there.

One thing I promised myself was this year was going to be the year of organization for me. This started with me hard at work on my master teacher binder. This is my go-to binder for everything! I bring it to all my meetings and professional development. Last year I was working on perfecting this system, and I am hoping I nailed it this year. I used all the sheets that were the best in getting organized and created a bundle to keep handy. There are 24 pages included in the pack. The sheets range from "student list and information" to "CCSS standard" and "Professional Development Credits"...(I have a hard time keeping track of these!) 

Next on my quest to get organized is to start my first month of lesson planning. Sounds like a big task when I think about it, but right now I have nothing by time and sunshine to do it in. 

If you want to download a copy of my FREE organizational sheets, you can click here!

Let me know your thoughts! Leave a comment or feedback. I love hearing from people who successfully use my materials and getting feedback to help me professionally! 

Have a happy and sunny Monday! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment