Monday, March 2, 2015

March Currently

Hi all!

I am linking up with the amazing Farley over at Oh, Boy 4th Grade for this months currently! Click here to see what she is currently up to! I LOVE that she sets this up!



Currently I am....

{Listening to} Ed Sheeran Radio...ya, ya...I noticed I spelled his name wrong. I am obsessing over his CD. One of my fitness goals is that I get to download a new CD when I lose my first 5LBS. I am 1LB away from that! I decided I am getting his album when I hit the goal. :)

{Loving} WACKY DRESS DOWN DAY! Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

{Thinking} I have so much to teach this week! There is so much I want to squeeze in! Maybe it is the amount of coffee I had this morning, but I am ready to hit the ground running!

{Wanting} TPT inspiration...I have not made any products lately because I am lacking inspiration. :( I need something to spark an idea in order for me to feel like it is worth posting on TPT. What do you use for TPT inspiration?

{Needing} ...to get organized!! I bought my EC Life Planner...after obsessing over my teacher planner from there I bit the bullet and got my personal one. It is step one for "Project Organize". Next step...organize my grad school work...my kitchen...my my Jamberry workstation...oh the list will go on and on.

{Spring Break Plans} Daily dates with Netflix and the gym. :) What are you Netflixing this spring break?





8 comments:

  1. Hi Megan,
    My daughter had wacky clothes day at school today. Her idea of wacky was to wear her ballet leotard, tights, and tutu. To each their own definition of wacky, right?? We are netflixing The Transporter series. My husband and I loved the movies. Each episode is like a mini-movie. I know what it's like to need inspiration. I think we all go through that. Don't worry too much about it. The ideas will come.
    Joya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joya! {BEAUTIFUL NAME!} I will look into that series! Thanks! :)
      Megan

      Delete
  2. A new CD after 5 lbs loss - What a great idea!! I'm going to adopt it. I'm so used to rewarding myself with food. A CD will also motivate me to get movin'!! I haven't decided on my Netflix playlist for spring break yet, but I'll probably overload on TV shows I've missed! I love crime and comedy especially things like Rizzoli & Isles. A hour show is great for my treadmill stints! I want to get maybe one or two good lessons on TpT over spring break. I'm so overwhelmed with testing right now; I may try to do something fun to help students de-test oh, I mean de-stress after the testing is over! Have a great month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty! I have a strict NO FOOD reward system! Every 5LBS I have a gift for myself and every 10% body fat I have another prize for myself! They span from new gym shoes, new lip stick, new workout clothes, or stuff from my favorite store..LUSH! It puts my motivation in over drive :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I've been swooning over the EC planners for so long, but haven't had the guts to bite the bullet and buy one! Maybe for next school year…
    The countdown to spring break is on! Hang in there! :)

    Pili
    Glitter and Gradebooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO worth it! It is therapeutic to write in for me. :) I decorate it like crazy too. If you bite the bullet and get one, I have a -$10.00 you can use!
      Megan

      Delete
  4. I'm loove "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran! I want to check out his CD now!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan,

    I am your newest follower! Found you through Farley's link up. I love the title of your blog! I also love Ed Sheran's "Thinking Out Loud" it seems like THE perfect wedding song!

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete