Wednesday, May 28, 2014

End Of Year Gifts

It's the end of the year, and time to send the kiddos off for summer. I struggle trying to find a gift the kids will love that is reasonable and fun. This year I chose a couple of goodies to put in a gift bang for the.
The items I chose were:
Glow sticks - $1 for 15 at Target
Gift bags - $1 for 20 at Target
Bubbles - $4 for 24 at Target
Balloons - $2 for 12 at target
Cards - $12 for 200 at Target

....can you tell I love Target?

I placed all of the goodies in a clear baggy. On each card I wrote:

"Dear____, Have a BRIGHT and sunny summer. You BLEW me away this year! ---(followed by a personal note)-- Your Teacher, Miss C"

Each child got a hand written card with a personal touch. My fingers are still recovering from writing all 20 of them!

Maybe it's the OCD in me but I had to make sure each kiddo got different color combinations. 

The kids loved it! What do you all give at the end of the year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment